Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Sniff..Graduation.. Why!

And... Huh! I'm am back from the year six leavers dinner.
It's just finished and what's the first thing I do? Update my blog.
I guess you could say I'm a BLOG-A-HOlIC, but I won't let that get to me.

There's only 1 word to describe this dinner, AWESOME!
We went to a all-you-can eat buffet (Gengis).
They had different choices of food from sushie to pancakes.
We also got to get raw meat and a couple of men would cook it infront of out very eyes.
There was lots of time to sit, chat, relax and take photos with your friends.
Oh, and good thing there were no parents telling you off for not eating your veggies!

The time passed by and before we knew it, we were heading upstairs in to room where Mr.Sumich and all the other teachers presented our graduation certificate.
Our parents were all already there seated with all there cameras flashing, making us feel like super stars and paparazzi.

Overall I think this was a great time to spend with all the year 6's.
Hope you year 5's have as much fun next year than we did today.

No comments: