Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Awaiting an Adventure

"Sean......What can I blog about!"
I'm getting annoyed at him for nothing because I can't think of a blog to write about.
It's sad. But thats what girls do, get annoyed about the smallest of things.
(Not that I have anything against girls).   "How about you write about how great I am!"
Finally! An Idea! Which is not going to happen.

Don't you guys just long for an adventure to pop up in front of your very eyes and say
"Come to me! I'm and adventure awaiting!" In a high pitched squeaky voice.

From climbing Mt. Kilimanjaro to sun-bathing with sharks... I don't care, just take me somewhere!
Bet everyone feels that way. I mean, sometimes when I'm sitting on the mat in school,
I see children fiddling with their fingers, so interested because  what they were previously doing was a hundred times worse!     Or if picking their nose wasn't bad enough. ( Ughhhhhhh )


Ok, since that thought came to me, I'm now going to quietly puke in a corner.

No comments: