Thursday, December 23, 2010

Shhh... Keep it down!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...
Home SWEET... Home. Nothing like lying back and sucking a lollie on your favourite couch.
Just like I said, we've been out from dusk till... Now. I mean dusk till dawn.
And we only just finished "Meet The Little Fockers" at the movies.
It's good, some really funny bits (but knowing me, I laugh at anything anyway) and some
My brain couldn't properly understand.
So if this holidays your up for hilarious scenes or father in law wars. This is your movie.
But if you'd prefer some adventures with a talking rat,
Narnia is for you (which I've also recently watch).

Just sit back, enjoy and dip your ice-cream into some popcorn.
Now it might seem disgusting at start but you won't be able to take your mouth away from it once you've decided to use my advice.

Shhhhhh... Another movies starting, Bye!

No comments: