Saturday, December 25, 2010

Celebration x2!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Hey! How's your Christmas going?
We celebrated yesterday and HEAPS of presents were given out.
Wrappers were everywhere and well... That meant we had to clean everywhere!
The food was good, and scrumptious. I ate so much I felt like puking.
We had a water fight at surprisingly somewhere around 12:00 and it the only light was from the party and the moon. So we hid behind cars and in the depths of the darkest places.
It was EXTREMELY Fun!
But time flies by so it soon stopped and so will today. *Tear trickles down*

Now, what a big coincidence.
Right on Christmas Day I do my 100th post (including this one)!
So I'm also celebrating my 100th post witha bottle of beer and a night out! Kidding.

So have a Merry Christmas, a happy new year, and spend as much time with your family as you can. That is the bet gift you can ever receive or give.

1 comment:

7teen Crew said...
This comment has been removed by the author.