Monday, December 20, 2010

Morph! Where magic happens!

Bored? Read this.

Why i am not a boring person.

I am not a boring person because I live on a planet that balances on 1 star called "Morph".
Morph is nothing like Earth. My beautiful planet is the shape of a monkey with a ball.
Einstein came for a holiday one and helped us build a 'Pyra' which is a flying solar powered transport we use.
When it rain really hard in earth,the aliens who live there say "It's raining cats and dogs!". But here cats and dogs actually come down to us with jelly beans as earings.
In morph we have animals like Hippophant, Octodile,Jellyark and heaps more!
Here our rainbow is an upside down smile so we use it for... A gigantic waterside!

Those are yet only the basics of morph.
Like a speck of dust on earth. Come visit and see the magic happen!


Weird aye! I created it myself!

No comments: