Saturday, December 18, 2010

Heads up!

"Bam!Bam! Bam!". Why are boys always born, liking those gun noises?
I mean, they pretend to get shot then fall over for nothing! But I guess it can be a funny sight...
But who am I kidding, I like to play with guns. Let's get 1 thing straight first, it's that I don't make silly noises with my mouth, and that I don't fall over on the ground for nothing.
But I do like to play with nerf guns, these are some of the guns, and all in all we used 8-10 guns.
Today me Sean and some friends had a NERF WAR!
We got couches and made bases were we shoot our targets from.
And we got the matresses and made another base. The third and last base was in th kitchen and chair were put out to stop invaders.
Bullets were flying all over the place!
Now I know it's pretty boyish, but it's not like I have a sister. Sean is not the person who would play things like barbie dolls (not that I have any).
This game really took the depression away from me. You know, about never seeing my friends again. :(
"Heads up!" Oops, Darn! I'm out!
Thanks! After all I've done for you! Kidding... No really.

No comments: