Sunday, December 19, 2010

Stop Hurting My Brain! 17#

Huh, ok. Since my mind is calmer than before. I'm happy enough to do the BRAIN-HURTING BUSINESS. Last weeks lucky winner was.... Atarah (full support for the boks!)
And there's this guy who tries every week for the answers (unfortunately getting none right)
So since im not over Summerland, I'm feeling sorry for everyone. Lets have a hand for... Michael!

Previous weeks ants, I mean, answers:
Easy: What can run but never walk,Thought is not far behind me. What am I? Nose
Hard: when can you add 2 to 11 and get 1 as an answer? Add 11pm and 2 hours = 1am

And this weeks rino's... Riddles:
Easy: round as a button, deep as a well. If you want me to talk, you must first pull my tail.

Hard: They can trickle down, they can tickle too.
Or make You sneeze, or comfort you.
They're rustling sound, you've rarely heard.
Unless your a pillow or a bird! What are they?

Thank you for your time, have a safe holiday, see you next week!
Oh does anybody know Supernatural Gurus phone number?

2 comments:

7teen Crew said...

The easy one is a bell.

The hard one is a feather.


Nicholas

7teen Crew said...

Yeah, thats right. Good Job.
Sorry Atarah, too late.
Unless you want to come second.