Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Stop Hurting My Brain!19#

Hey! Hey! Hey! kids it's me!...
Ok I don't have the slightest clue about where I'm going with this.
But 1 thing I do know is that Leija and umm... Oh, Atarah! Were last weeks winners!
The answers were:

Easy:Bacon
Hard:1 brother cause each sister has that 1 brother

Do you want to hear this weeks riddles?
Well if you do,good for you.
If you don't, I don't see the point.

Easy: Why wasn't John able to take photos of his mum with an umbrella?
Hard: If I tell you "everything is a lie" am I telling the truth or a lie.

That might give you something to think about.
So Einstein, I don't know the answers, you tell me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

IS the hard one "a lie" because:
everything is a lie. So A LIE see. f you dont get what I mean I dont either.

7teen Crew said...

1. I have no idea what your saying.
2. I still don't understand
3. Wierdly it's right

7teen Crew said...

Easy: Bcoz umbrellas don't take photo's camera's do
Hard: You are telling a lie

Atarah
PS this time the internet didn't "speak" to me
Atarah

7teen Crew said...

*clapping* excellent just like always!
And compliments to your wedding pics! :D

Anonymous said...

Oh and Shari I think someone deleted the comment that leija did last time
A friend from America who also looks at your blog