Friday, December 10, 2010

This goes to...

Before we begin yet another of my many stories, I must apologize.
Because, I haven't written in so long! Ok, maybe just 1 day.
But what can I say? I'm a blog-a-holic!

So, from all the other blogs you may of read about Summerlands Celebration of excellence.
But that's another story, let's move to mine.
'Ringgggggggg!!!' The school bell went. As soon it went I rushed off home.
I had about 2 hours, so I ate a couple of pizza's then had a nice bath.
It was finally time to go. We headed for St Dominics where the prize giving was going to be held. There were lots of traffic as we maneuvered our way in.
Luckiy, after sometime we were able to find a parking.
The whole school sat on the courts waiting for the call to come in side.
"Everyone! Come inside!" Opps, thats the call!
For each class, 5 certificates were given out.
Academic
Creative thinking
Sports
Personal achievement
Summerland spirit
We sang songs and speeches were said.
Finally it was trophy time. People were called up and given trophies for being number 1 for a certain subject. Everyone who got one deserved it and well done to them.

Since I was lucky enough to get a certificate, we went to the movies and watched
'The chronicles of narnia: The voyage of the dawn treader 3-D'
I loved it! x 100
We went back Home tired and lazy.
Next day, off to the beach!
(See I had no time to blog)

No comments: