Saturday, December 11, 2010

Sand here, there, EVERYWHERE!

Remember at 7:23 last night when I pinkie promised you that I would write a post about my trip well,
the whole of Summerland's trip to the beach?
If you did, hooray! and here it is now.
If you didn't, read it now! Or... just continue with this one .

So I wake up at 7:50am, I get dressed and I pack my things for the beach.
(remember when I told you the year 6's are leaving and we're trying to have a much fun as we can?)
The teachers had taken their time to plan this day for us and it had finally come.
We put our togs underneath and then hopped onto the bus."The wheels on the bus..."
There we sang to our hearts content.
"Everyone get out of the bus and line up outside!"
We finally reached our destination.
For 15 mins we had morning tea then finally we were allowed to swim. Me and my friends put 1 foot in the water, yelled and said it was to cold. But what's a beach if you can't swim?
So we dived in and stayed there till our bodies got used to the coldness.
We went out and in about several times and when we were on the sand, we just layer back on our beach towels and when that got boring i got burried up till my head.
We ate our lunch, played, got ready to go back and we also got free hot dogs.
Overall this is a trip I'll remember for Ever and ever! ( I think)

No comments: