Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Bongo! Uh..I mean Bingo!

Bingo! Says my mind.
Well it can't talk, actually nobody has a mind capable of talking.
Maybe in fairy tales, but face it, this is reality.
So on with my story. Why would I do that? It's not every day that I'm happy and excited.
Well at the start of the year Miss Davies (A.K.A master of ideas) gave us some homework challenges that we had to do slowly at the start of the year.
This included:
Giving
Service in school and community
Physical activity and the outdoors
Academic excellence
Exellence in the arts

All these topics had challenges in them so for every one of them you had to complete 2 challenges. It was fun and educational to do all this.
But come on, the best part was getting a prize!
( haven't received it yet but I trust Miss Davies to get us something good).

No comments: