Monday, December 6, 2010

Dont you adore them? Or is it the other way around?

Noooooooooo...!
I always new this day would come, but who knew it was today.
I'm out of idea's. Completely out.
A burglar came in through a window last night,
And only came in to steal my ideas.
It's called, brain-napped.
In other words blog block.

But wait.. ah.. Mhmmm
Got it!
Ok, so if you look towards your right --> -->
There will be a poll. You have to decide if cats or dogs are better.
I mean dogs rip up all your furniture.
And the saying cats have 9 lives probably came by cause if they don't they are gonna die pretty quick, the sickness? Dumbness.
What do you think?
Dogs?
Cats?
You can prove people wrong by just a click of a button.
So unless your thumbs broken, don't see why you shouldnt.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why do you use a thumb to click a button? Don't you only use it on Controllers like Xbox, Playstaion and stuff like that?

7teen Crew said...

Oh yeah, but I use my thumbs to click on iPod touch so probably thats why.