Sunday, December 19, 2010

MOST IMPORTANT BLOG EVER!


"Aghhhhhhhhhhhhh!"
Oh no!  I always knew this day would come when I suddenly got bored of everything.
So I've decided to make a blog post to try help you and myself all at once! Am I clever or what!
Okay, so read more if your tired of having nothing to do, your parents are telling to put your socks in the wash or simply because your wife is nagging you yet again!

Here are things I read that entertain me for 4:32 seconds:

Six Truths About life:
1. You cannot stick out your tongue and look up at the ceiling at the same time.
2. All boofheads, after reading that will try it...
3. Discover its a lie, and smile because your a boofhead.
4. You will want to try it on another boofhead
5. Theres still a smile on your face            

Three stages of a man
1. He believes in Santa
2. He doesn't believe in Santa                  
3. He is Santa

I am Nobody. Nobody is perfect. Therefore I am PERFECT

Hope that gave you 4:32 seconds of the opposite of not no-boredem.
Yip just think about what I said. Hey I could be a Fortune teller!
Anyway, for all you men, I can assure you your wife is still nagging you .
My advice? Is to agree with her cause the chances of you winning the fight is 100 to 1
(And sorry about the lie. It isn't the most important blog ever.)

3 comments:

7teen Crew said...

No one is Perfect except God. So U r not Perfect therefore this post isn't very important!
Atarah

7teen Crew said...

It was a joke.
Ohk are you calmed down now?

7teen Crew said...

I'm somebody nobody is perfect but no one said somebody wasn't perfect... Therefore I am perfect.
Atarah
PS... NOT