Saturday, December 4, 2010

"Christmas Shopping"

How do these people even exist?
I was lying on the couch today, mouth open, tounge sticking out, legs hanging in the side.
Ok, maybe that was exaggerating, but your smart you get the point.
So I see my mum reading the newspaper (not so surprising, adults do boring stuff).
But what did I have to lose? My eyes scanned the page for something interesting, it wasn't hard because on the front was a humongus picture (might as well read it).

It was about some selfish burglars stealing from innocent schools.
What the newspapers like to call, their Christmas 'shopping'.
It's pretty sick how these burglars stole electronics from a various amount of schools.
In Holy-Cross school $10,000 worth of equipment was stolen.
That means $10,000 worth of childrens education.
The police were notified about this and they brought their dogs with them.
Unluckily, it didn't help.
It said on the paper that it was 1 month ago, and yet thy are still not caught.
I was deveastated. But like everybody we trust the police to solve this sick crime.
Who knows? It could be you?

No comments: