Thursday, November 25, 2010

Jump..jump..jump! Yay..yay..yay!

Guess what! Guess what!
No. I did not get two pairs of pink socks.
But I did get the opportunity to go to the Summnerland Gala!
Yeah I know I've done a blog on it already but it's tomorrow and I just can't wait !!!...
Just hearing about all the stalls that are going to be put up makes me sooooo excited!
Tomorrow Anawhata pod is going to make sherbet for 4:00 to sell
And believe me, it's surprising how quickly it's sold.

Anyway, almost nine o'clock now so better leave.
I just hope that you got the message of how extremely excited I am.
I love the gala and it's one of those days I wait the whole year of school for.
Jump.. Jump.. Jump! Yay.. Yay.. Yay!
Sorry, to excited!
So if your coming, see ya there!
Jump.. Yay.. Jump!!

No comments: