Monday, November 15, 2010

My New Best Friend.. Shiver...

Aaggggggggggghh !!
Sean! Mum!
"Ther.. There's a spi..spi.. Spider on the carpet!" I managed to say.
Sean got a napkin, picked the spider and let it go out of the windows. He laughed at me.
Haven't I got the best brother in the entire world!
Yeah laugh at me, I'm afraid of spiders.
Their hairy legs crawling around and making spider webs. Ohhhhhhhhhhh... The thought of it makes me shiver. Don't get me wrong, I love, wait. I like bugs, bit when it comes to touching slimy pink worms maybe not so much.
How about snails. They have never been my thing.
I heard that others even eat them in fancy restaurants.
1 thing I do know is that it's never going to happen to me.
But you know without spiders bugs would rule the world.
So I think that I just found my new best friend, a spider. =)
Now I would like to tell you some more things,
But after talking about all that snail-eating, disgusting new best friend.
I need to visit the toilet and have a puke.

2 comments:

7teen Crew said...

Are you actually scared of spiders then you are just like me


From Supalinee

7teen Crew said...

He he he Didn'T know that about you Shar shar. You probably know who I am after calling you that?