Sunday, November 14, 2010

Try, but succeeding will be a challenge.

Yay someone shouts!
They had just bought the latest iPhone. Only to find out 1 week later that new technology has come out.
Ok, what if I save my money and buy a iPad? By the time that happens, there's going to be a new device. Peoples minds now have improved which allows them to make all the technology.
Imagine making one of those things. I stare at them and it just leaves me feeling
Un- intelligent.
Who had/has a playstation 1? Sean (my brother) had one and now look what's come out.
A playstation 3.
And if you wait and wait,
1. Your going to be waiting your entire life and...
2. When everybody starts talking about the latest technology all your going to say is
'ummmmmm... What's a phone? Is it colorful shoes?'
In the end though your the boss and you make your own desisions.
So now captain, what do you think?

No comments: