Sunday, November 21, 2010

SuperNatural Guru! Here to save man kind!

Crash! Bang! Boom!
That was just me falling down the stairs and breaking my back.
No big deal. Oh yeah, for a second their I forgot my manners.
The SuperNatural Guru is back in town here to solve all your problems.

Lovely week it's been for me with no problems.
Just lying on the couch with a bag of chips.
I'm glad to hear that peoples problems have been solved.

Here is your saying:
Shoot for the moon,
Even if you miss you'll land among the stars.
------------------------------------
Be strong now,
Because things will get better,
It might be stormy now,
But it can't rain forever.

Stay safe and keep yourself out of problems.
If you fail to do that, I'm always here to guard your back!

2 comments:

7teen Crew said...

Shari I have a problem. People force me to like this guy who I don't like

7teen Crew said...

Dont worry, they cant force you to like someone who you don't. It's not their right to tell you what you should and shouldn't do. I've had someone ask me about peer pressure before and it sounds like your in it.
If people do things that upset you tell someone your close to to make a stop to it. Or tell the person what you feel and hopefully they will stop.

Just remember, it't your call and your decision.
It's up to you if you want to like this guy or not.

Your the captain of your fate,
The master of your soul.

SuperNatural Guru will always be there for you.