Saturday, November 13, 2010

Growing up doesn't mean quitting things you love.

You are never too old for anything.
Or to babyish for all the things people say are.
I mean, I'm 11 years old and I still watch Spongebob Squarepants.
I have friends who still watch Playhouse Disney and other who have their cuddly bear beside them when it's night time and their mums tuck them in bed.
(Ok maybe some of those are fibs but you get the point).
If you don't, then number one, turn your brain on!
Or two, it's that nobodys to old for anything.
I'm walking home from school and I see Senior Citizens jogging.
Believe me some of them are actually faster than you hehehehe.....
When your mum drops you off from school, they give you a kiss on the cheek.
Your feel embarassed by people around you, in reality, she's always going to be your mum so face it!
Oh and, if your one of the people who laugh, I bet your hiding a secret too.
From wearing your favorite jumper your granny knitted for you, to still playing
Duck, Duck, Goose. But if your parent, teacher or anyone older says you have to, my suggestion would be to obey them. That is, if you want to spend your weekends GROUNDED. ( Please read supernatural guru).

No comments: