Saturday, November 20, 2010

It's a matter of life and death!

Huwayyyyyyy ya !! And Geronimo Stilton performs a triple summersault ending with a kick at the end. Pardon me, my name is Stilton, Geronimo Stilton.
Kidding, Ofcourse I'm not a mouse living in New Mouse city, is a scardey mouse and runs The Rodents Gazette.
But you see I just started a book called Geronimo Stilton The karate Mouse.
And surprisingly finished the same day.
Anyway getting to the point, Geronimo has 1 week to become a world Karate champion.
I know how it ends... Not that I'm telling you, it's up to you to figure it out.
Will he become a world karate champion or be humiliated by well... The entire world?

I love the whole of Geronimo Stilton series.
But now I need something other to read.
Got any suggestions on books?
I need it! It's a matter of life and death!

No comments: