Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Chickens or eggs?

So their I am sitting in the class thinking for something to blog about.
And as if a magical Fairy heard me and suddenly granted my wish.
Next to me someone shouted how about ' what came first the chicken or the egg?'

To me it's always been a mystery. But others believe that God only created animals, human etc... on the 7  days he created earth. Or some say that when using your alphabet chicken does come first in the dictionary seeing it starts with a 'C'.

While others say that the egg came first because dinosaurs laid them and probably different breeds mated forming a "thing" of what is now called a chicken. Who knows chickens could be crossbreeds. And if the chicken didn't come out of a egg what other logical explanation could there be? A stomach?

Then you have people like me. The ones who don't want to think or find a proper answer.
That's working out pretty good for me...
But the real question is... What side are YOU on?

No comments: