Tuesday, November 23, 2010

SuperNatural Guru! Here to solve your problems!

Long time no see!
How are you? Hows your mum? How's life?
Well for one thing I know you are all doing pretty fine.
Me? I'm using my day-offs wisely and carefully.
Unfortunately I'm back to work so here are your qoutes,

Uplifting qoutes:
Everything is ok in the end,
If it's not ok it's not the end.
---------------------------
Live every act fully as if it were your last.

A for someone extremely special:
Your the master of your fate,
The captain of your soul.

See you next week and stay and no matter what,
Stay away from problems!

4 comments:

7teen Crew said...

I LOVE UR BLOG. JUST ONE PROBLAMO. U GOT MY BACK RIGHT? SO I NEED HELP WITH THIS I'M AFRAID OF GOING TO INTERMEDIATE NEXT YEAR. IT'S NOT LIKE AAAAAH! IT'S AN INTERMEDIATE BUT LIKE EVERYTHING'S GOING TO BE DIFFERENT AND I'M SCARED

7teen Crew said...

I'm going through that to, going to a whole new different school after 5 years of Summerland.
It can be scary at times but you know that your going to find new friends there as well as keep your old ones.
I wouldn't worry much because I know you'll find friends.

" The key to change... Is letting go of fear"
Don't let it over power you because I know you've got the strength inside to shrug, and push it away.

SuperNatural Guru away!

7teen Crew said...

THANK YOU GURU!

7teen Crew said...

Your very welcome.
Whenever you need a helping hand, I got your back!