Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I can't be happening! It's not possible!

'Nooooooooooooo!' I think to myself as I relise 2010 is near to an end.
I'm definitely not excited. I can't imagine myself leaving Summerland.
I've been their for 5 years and they have been an outstanding part in my life.
Teachers I been with and the friends I met along the way I won't ever forget.
Summerland is a place where kindness is inside every child, teacher, and principals heart.
I was sitting on the mat today when I get given a notice only to find out that it's the
year 6 graduation dinner. The year is moving before our very eyes and yet we can't see or believe that it's actually happening.
As we all very well know though life moves on and so do we.
So for each and everyone of the year 6's Use the last few weeks we have and make them the best!!

No comments: