Thursday, November 11, 2010

They creep me out! But mostly their WEIRD!

" Goodnight," I say to my mum as I snuggle downs to the warmths of my bed and squeeze my pillows which were as soft as a baby's bottom.
My head dropped, everything was pitch black, and I fell asleep. Well not exactly...
I stared into the darkness for awhile, wondering if a burguler would come in or if something under the bed came creeping up. Hate to admit it, but I'm still a teeny bit afraid of the dark. Basically that's when I fell asleep.
Only to be woken up again and find myself in... Candyland?
"Hey you!" I hear. " No not you the other one, you step aside!"
" You mean me?" I said. "Yeah you. Do you like candy?".
I stared at the guy, he was about the size of a pot with chubby cheeks and all.
Yet so bossy and demanding.
That's about when my dream ended.
Basically the only things I can remember too.
Dreams can be funny, weird or frightful. In the end though you basically forget everything.
Oh no, falling to sleep again.
What's your favourite dream?

No comments: