Saturday, October 16, 2010

Stage fright or confidence?

"Give me an idea!" we are all freaking out and trying to look for the best speeches.
We will present these to out class where there will be votes on the best.
The chosen 2 people from each senior class will advance to the semi finals and show it in front of the school and judges from Summerland. They will rate them and 5 lucky people will move on to THE finals. An important lady is going to listen to each and everyone of them.
There will be the 1st, 2nd and third. If the winner is a year 6, they will do a important speech at the end of the year.

The speech I'm working now is basically finished. Just a few touches here and there as well as being written on cue cards and my speech is ready. Im not sure if I'm worried or really excited. Anyway, wish me the best of luck!

No comments: