Sunday, October 17, 2010

Say "monkeys are hairy!"

Boys are rushing to get gel on their hair, girls are Fussing to get it as perfect as it can be. It's Monday and the start of a new week. As usual EVERYONE is just dying to look the best for school photos. Me? I'll stick to just tying my hair back in a pony tail. No biggie.
Sometimes I start to wonder, why does pressure build up inside of you as the photo is being taken? "Sit up straight! Tidy your shirt! You, get that smirk out of you face and smile!"
This is what some teachers do. Not mine, but in other cases it happens. How are we meant to smile and look like we're having the best time in our lifes after we've just been yelled at?
Yeah, maybe that could fit into the 7 wonders of the world.

1 comment:

7teen Crew said...

Awesome I so agree even though I was sick on the day and came with nice hair its just my hair wasn't brushed in the first place but I so agree boys bother to much with there spiky hair.
HE HE just kidding thats girls. Although boys do sometimes