Sunday, October 3, 2010

A Crying Wallet =(

A crying wallet? Ok,Ok,so you don't believe me that's fine.
But let me just take you back in time to October 1st. The plane had landed in Vancover (I was coming back from my trip which you can read on my previous blog posts). So we were in the airport and our next plane we were taking to Austrailia wasn't ready until ten long hours. So we thought we would just head down town. And so we did. That's where my mums mistake happened.
Yip. Walking around the shops..."let's go in there!"my brother say and so at this time in the story we are in a shop called Apple which is a brand for electronics. Not very long after we enter Apple that we see the latest iPod touch. Yeah we just had to buy it. It was like your own mini computer which can easily fit in your pocket. How awesome! Might as well ad I'm using it right now to type up this very blog post. And
that's how we got back to the airport with 2 iPod touches and a wallet crying.
But the only thing my mum said was "actually I like it when you keep up with the new technology". Who could ever ask for a better mum? Not Me!

No comments: