Friday, September 10, 2010

Pig Maniac!

"I want pi..." Oh sorry, let me start again.
Hi earthlings! In class my teacher Miss Davies is midway of reading us a book called 'Blart'.
Which ended up as Room 17 writing a description on it. Here's mine, hope you find it Appealing.


"I want pigs! Pigs! And even more pigs!" Now just from this sentence you can already tell that all Blart wants in life are pigs. But as I have no choice I am left only to write about him as he is the the 'Hero' of the book Blart, the only one who can defeat Zoltab, save man kind, and the main character of my description.

Blart has hair messy like a bush and sleepy dark blue eyes. He has a bent crooked nose and a mouth curved like a upside down rainbow but not as colourful. Not much of the decent type Blart is, and his grandfathers broke so he's stuck with rags as clothes.

He is a brainless, filthy and arrogant boy who you wont want anything in life to do with him (poor Capablanca and Beowolf)who is stuck with him and his dirty habits.
Blart's behaviour is like a small child and yes, He's that dumb you would think he had just been born yesterday.

I remember when Blart ended up surrounded by fierce blood-thirsty sharks and the last time I checked Sharks can easily bite through thin pieces of rags. If you were there you would probably hear ear peircing screams coming from Blart which would finally come to a crescendo.

Blart, the boy who was forcibly taken to save the world. Do you think he's enough for the challenge ahead of him and saving man kind?

1 comment:

7teen Crew said...

Pigs, pigs, pigs...how much more could somebody love pigs, "BLART" Blart could...I love this blog post and keep up the good work.

Ezrah the iGlork :D